Now it's Climate Disruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it's Climate Disruption

I have a theory that I refer to as "the arrogance of being here". That is that "history" began when we became aware, and how this perception discounts any other previous historical facts. This excerpt from the voluminous federal climate report is a perfect example.

“Corn producers in Iowa, oyster growers in Washington state and maple syrup producers in Vermont are all observing climate-related changes that are outside of recent experience.”

That's a profoundly stupid statement. Do you think that the ice-age ending around 40,000 years ago "was outside the recent experience" of Cro-magnon man? How about the dust bowl of the 1930's, was that outside recent experience?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

But Kenny, how would Obama implement his BS Carbon Tax without saying the sky is falling!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      But Kenny, how would Obama implement his BS Carbon Tax without saying the sky is falling!
      The California legislature is voting this week on a VMT, that's a vehicle milage tax. Farkin' geniuses.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        The California legislature is voting this week on a VMT, that's a vehicle milage tax. Farkin' geniuses.
        Just one more reason there is an exodus in California with people there with a BRAIN. About 40% of the population there have always thought like a conservative from Texas. They've just always been outnumbered by the sheit haids. A big number of the good guys there are moving here. I hope they continue to do so.

Comment

I hope they all fall in the ocean and drown-all of them! Bunch of pansy-azz POS.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X