Once Again, Obama is Mad.....Really Mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Again, Obama is Mad.....Really Mad

The Bart Simpson of presidential politics has once again used his old "tried and true" excuse for his failed administration and policies. It goes like this: I was informed just today by _________ that________ has happened. It's the first I've heard about __________, and I'm angry about it, and will get to the bottom of ________, and the people responsible for _________ will be found and punished, but first I have ordered an investigation to get the facts about _________.: clap:
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

you gonna pizzz off Bart Simpson with that comparison Kenny

Comment

He is really really mad about problems that he called to attention back in 08. Those things have not been addressed and he is going to get to the bottom of that fo sho.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Bart Simpson would make a much better POTUS than the 'light-skinned' African American with "no Negro Dialect" we currently have.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah at least Simpson is capable of calling some shots and getting things done EVEN with a left wing democrat writing his lines.
          By the way, I'd love to hear odumbus dialect when he and jay-z ( my phone spelled Jay-Z on auto, sad) are "kickin it" in the Oval office.

Comment

Betcha he immediately solved the problem by Twittering with #ImMad! and #ItsBushesFault
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Anyone else notice that he seems to know everything about the republican party and the Bush administration and not a damn thing about his own?
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

Working...
              X