Democrat Senator on IRS Scandal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat Senator on IRS Scandal....

You Dems KNOW that if this happened during a Republican presidency, the MS media would be ALL OVER IT! You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself!

"Tuesday on on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) commented on IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testimony on his handling of the Lois Lerner lost emails before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Monday night.
    “This guy did a terrible job being arrogant yesterday," she said. "We all think of the IRS as being arrogant, and he kind of confirmed that."
    The Missouri senator added, “Obviously, I think he is doing a terrible job communicating, and obviously, they made huge mistakes as far as how they’ve retained records and whether or not they’ve been upfront and whether or not those records were available.”

Go ahead, take up for the IRS.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Not even a smidgen.....

Even a Majority of Dems See More Than a ‘Smidgen’ of Corruption in IRS Scandal

President Barack Obama insisted there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” in the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups for extra scrutiny, a matter still under investigation by both the Justice Department and Congress.
    AP

Tell that to Democratic voters, a slim majority of whom said they believe there was indeed IRS corruption, and 60 percent of whom said they think Congress should continue to investigate, according to a new Fox News poll.
    The poll found that almost two-thirds, or 64 percent, of registered voters said they believe there was corruption in the targeting of conservative and Tea Party groups, compared with 27 percent who said no. Fifty-one percent of Democrats surveyed said they believe there was corruption, compared with 81 percent of Republicans and 65 percent of independents.
    More than seven in 10 registered voters said Congress should continue to investigate the targeting, while 25 percent said Congress should not.
    Democrats polled said they support Congress continuing to investigate the IRS scandal by 60 percent, compared to 83 percent of Republicans and 72 percent of independents.
    The same poll put Obama’s approval rating at 42 percent, and the approval rating for Congress at 14 percent.
    The poll surveyed 1,006 registered voters nationally from Feb. 9-11.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Not that I am familiar with Senator McCaskill, but good for her on at least this issue. Just as there are Republicans that aren't truly conservative (like the Karl Rove faction of the party), I am sure there are a few Democrats that aren't actually too left leaning.
      What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

I start leaning pretty far to the left after about 8 Wild Turkeys....then when they stand me upright, I lean pretty far to the right.....then I fall on my face.
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          I start leaning pretty far to the left after about 8 Wild Turkeys....then when they stand me upright, I lean pretty far to the right.....then I fall on my face.
          HAR ! Too funny . Just drink lying on the floor . No bruises .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X