Obama & Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama & Immigration

"During an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest explained that the Obama administration was getting impatient with Congress.
    “[W]e’re not just going to sit around and wait interminably for Congress,” he explained. “We’ve been waiting a year already. The president has tasked his Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson with reviewing what options are available to the president, what is at his disposal using his executive authority to try to address some of the problems that have been created by our broken immigration system.”
    Earnest added that, although Obama was exploring executive action, it was “not a substitute for robust Congressional action” on immigration reform.
    “That’s why we’re trying to focus on getting that done,” he concluded."

I have an idea mr. president. How about enforcing the existing immigration laws before you make new ones, just because because your a petulant prick?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

He was crawfishing with his new law.them people are coming here for that free medical and any thing else our commander & chief wants too give them he's running out excuses , maybe some are starting too open there eyes? Lol the us is going too feel this 8 years long after we are dead

Comment

I hope the MS 13 members start dating Moochelle and the daughters-then justice would be served to the US Citizens.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What Are The Real Numbers?

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        "During an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest explained that the Obama administration was getting impatient with Congress.
        “[W]e’re not just going to sit around and wait interminably for Congress,” he explained. “We’ve been waiting a year already. The president has tasked his Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson with reviewing what options are available to the president, what is at his disposal using his executive authority to try to address some of the problems that have been created by our broken immigration system.”
        Earnest added that, although Obama was exploring executive action, it was “not a substitute for robust Congressional action” on immigration reform.
        “That’s why we’re trying to focus on getting that done,” he concluded."

I have an idea mr. president. How about enforcing the existing immigration laws before you make new ones, just because because your a petulant prick?
        Seems the president decided to quit deporting kids which has directly led to the "rush on the border". It has ALL BEEN PLANNED!
        LA Times
        "President Obama and his aides have repeatedly sought to dispel the rumors driving thousands of children and teens from Central America to cross the U.S. border each month with the expectation they will be given a permiso and allowed to stay.
        But under the Obama administration, those reports have proved increasingly true.
        The number of immigrants under 18 who were deported or turned away at ports of entry fell from 8,143 in 2008, the last year of the George W. Bush administration, to 1,669 last year, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement data released under a Freedom of Information Act request.

Similarly, about 600 minors were ordered deported each year from nonborder states a decade ago. Ninety-five were deported last year, records show, even as a flood of unaccompanied minors from Central America — five times more than two years earlier — began pouring across the Southwest border.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
        X