State Controlled Media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Controlled Media?

It's not Russia, China, or Iran, or even N.Korea. It's the USA, and the White House has a media blackout on the border crisis. No pictures, no entry, no questions, nothing. A missing Malaysian plane was missing and it was around the clock coverage for weeks. You democrats should care that the current administration is trampling the constitution and the first amendment, and the compliant MS media is happily going along.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

What I've seen is a media blitz to support Obama's program to let these scum in. Where is the outrage of parents abandoning kids?

If you abandoned your kid and made or let them walk to another country illegally, WTF do you think would happen to YOU? Prison. And you would deserve it.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X