0bamas press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0bamas press conference

Listening to the liar in chief speak about his economic sanctions on Russia and the effect that it is having, it dawns in me that he has the same sanctions in place on the American economy.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Putin is like a bulldog looking at a Yorkshire Terrier yelping on the other side of the chain link fence. Couldn't care less.

Comment

No Boom, the constraints he has placed on the US Economy far outweigh the constraints he placed on the Ruskies. Now if he started sending illegal immigrants to Moscow, then he'd really be doing something-burdening Russia while alleviating the border problem he caused with his damn mouf speaking about amnesty for the bastages.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X