Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry and the Injured Golfer!!

Injured Golfer

A woman was playing golf when she took a big swing and fell.

The party waiting behind her was a group from Washington, DC that included Barack Obama.

Barack quickly stepped forward and helped her to her feet.

She thanked him and started to leave, when he said, "I'm Barack Obama and I hope you'll vote Democratic in the next election.

She laughed and quickly said, "I fell on my ***, not my head."
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
    Injured Golfer

A woman was playing golf when she took a big swing and fell.

The party waiting behind her was a group from Washington, DC that included Barack Obama.

Barack quickly stepped forward and helped her to her feet.

She thanked him and started to leave, when he said, "I'm Barack Obama and I hope you'll vote Democratic in the next election.

She laughed and quickly said, "I fell on my ***, not my head."
    Lmao
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

..... and Gaza exploded while Russia continued to move towards Ukraine, ISIL killed more innocent Iraqis and KXL has not moved forward at all. But golfing beats working if you're the worst POTUS ever.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well I thought it was funny..
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

See this post of a joke:

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X