Army Uniform Offends School!???? Yep, in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Uniform Offends School!???? Yep, in the USA

Lt. Col. Sherwood Baker was forbidden from entering Rochester Adams High School in Michigan on Tuesday because he was told his Army uniform "may offend another student."

Baker was turned away by a security officer, even though, as Fox News reports, "the Rochester School District has no policy barring individuals in uniform from entering the school."

The school's superintendent, Robert Shaner, is himself a Marine veteran. "I understand that what has taken place deeply hurts people," he said. "We will correct it."

Shaner apologized to the Baker family and said the district "will be working with administration and the firm that handles our security to make sure district policies are understood and communicated accurately."

THIS OFFENDS ME AS A US CITIZEN AND I BELIEVE THE SECURITY FIRM SHOULD BE FIRED.

TYPICAL LIBERAL P.C. IS JUST WAY OUT OF CONTROL.

BTW, FARGE OBAMA-HE'S NOTHING BUT A POS AND SO IS HIS WIFE AND ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X