• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Obama

Is Obama a:

(A.) Shiite
    (B.) Kurd
    (C.) Sunni

IMO, he's all of the above -he's one shitti, turd of a Sunnibeotch.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Actually, he's a fine Christian just like you.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'm Jewish. Shalom Brother Bruce!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

...he may be a "Fine Christian", but that doesn't take away from the fact that according to a CNN poll he is now judged by the majority of those surveyed to be the worst President we have ever had since World War II.

May the Good Lord, Allah, Budha, or Our Lady of the Automatic Transmission have mercy on our Country for the remainder of his time in office!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          I'm Jewish. Shalom Brother Bruce!
          Figures

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
            ...he may be a "Fine Christian", but that doesn't take away from the fact that according to a CNN poll he is now judged by the majority of those surveyed to be the worst President we have ever had since World War II.

May the Good Lord, Allah, Budha, or Our Lady of the Automatic Transmission have mercy on our Country for the remainder of his time in office!!
            Polls don't really matter much unless it's an election Rocky. I believe aI'llwait another 30 years and let history decide what Obama's legacy is.

Comment

....True 'Dat Bruce. But this time of year with the mid term elections coming up I would think that a poll, especially coming from CNN, ought to have those that are supporting him distancing themselves from him if they want to be re-elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                Actually, he's a fine Christian just like you.
                Yeah, and I got a date with Shania Twain Saturday night as soon as I can get Miranda Kerr to pack her things and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  Yeah, and I got a date with Shania Twain Saturday night as soon as I can get Miranda Kerr to pack her things and leave.
                  I hope you took pictures!

Comment

Working...
                  X