Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, which is it?

I guess that it depends on which democrat you ask. lmao

Alison Lundergan Grimes Refuses To Answer Whether She Voted For Obama Four Times (October 9, 2014). To see the full video of the editorial board please go t...

Barack Obama: “Make No Mistake,” My Policies “Are On The Ballot” In November (October 2, 2014)
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

if youre on the ballot running as a democrat youd avoid him like the plague too

Comment

The uniform of the 2014 democratic candidate.........................
      Attached Files
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
        The uniform of the 2014 democratic candidate.........................
        I thought that was to keep Wendy Davis' Prolapsed Uterus from falling out due to all her abortions.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

,east by law she still has the choice. Why are you so concerned about her abortions, if you are a male Mr R. ? You will never have to worry or fret over making that choice. That's a females decision and hers alone.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            ,east by law she still has the choice. Why are you so concerned about her abortions, if you are a male Mr R. ? You will never have to worry or fret over making that choice. That's a females decision and hers alone.
            Your whole post is is just ignorant, especially the last sentence. You can't truly believe that.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Your whole post is is just ignorant, especially the last sentence. You can't truly believe that.
              He has a disease that can't be cured.... Just like Obama, and all the liberals.
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                Why don't you try and have an abortion there Mr K.!! No man has ever had to have an abortion.

Comment

Why don't you try and have an abortion there Mr K.!! No man has ever had to have an abortion.
                  and elaborate exactly what the (censored) does that have to do with what Kenny said??

Comment

Read it again Mr J the last BOLD sentence and I answered him where he could get an understanding. Males will never have to worry about making a choice. That's the ignorance part.
                    Geeez!

Comment

Wrong MG. Over my lifetime, I have made the choices-with her-through much discussion and compassion. Only a cold-hearted basterd would knock up a woman and then leave the 'choice' up to her (see most democrats/welfare scammers and baby daddies for definition)-it is part of being a MAN-it is called RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S ACTIONS-SOMETHING THAT IS TRULY LACKING IN THE OBAMA WORLD. IMO, Abortion is a non-issue-it should be legal, but it should be in the first trimester, not when the fetus is capable of surviving outside the womb (which is what Wendy 'Slut' Davis filibustered for-killing livable fetuses and most if not all of her 'followers' have no clue WTH she was talking about-especially Wendy herself-I'm sure her children were/are thankful they were not sucked out of her uterus at 6 months).
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X