Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even a smidgen, nothing to see here

‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.
    Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.
    “I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”
    The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.
    Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”
    Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.
    “This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”

"Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

...wonder how many other of those machines are "not calibrated" correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
      ...wonder how many other of those machines are "not calibrated" correctly?

I'm betting every one of them in Chicago. Probably in a union hall too.
      boom

Comment

Yep, always check the last column on how your votes are to be cast cast. But I wonder why voters ID proof did not catch this ? Strange.
        You still bathing to get the IBEW stench off ? I sure hope so. Sure hope you genuflected and blessed yourself when you went into 527.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I'm going to have to decontaminate again here in a few as I am headed back to confirm that there is a wendy davis poster in the hall. If there is I'll bring it back for ya.
          boom

Comment

Ive got one in my yard already. Along with Van De Putte. I guarantee there is a picture of Obama there. Out of respect for a sitting president that was elected twice by huge margins of the popular vote.

Comment

Can I have the Obama, Davis and Van Shitten pics? I feel a major gut cramp coming on and those three seem perfect for wiping my azz with.

BTW, no voter ID needed in Chicago-they like illegals and ignorants-just look at the last 15 years of elections in that crooked political sheeethole.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                Ive got one in my yard already. Along with Van De Putte. I guarantee there is a picture of Obama there. Out of respect for a sitting president that was elected twice by huge margins of the popular vote.
                I'm sure that your neighbors share your enthusiasm. BTW, wendy davis is not a sitting president.
                boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                  I'm sure that your neighbors share your enthusiasm. BTW, wendy davis is a sheitting, lying POS-or you could just say she's a democrat-same thing.
                  FIFY Boom.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                    wendy davis is not a sitting president.
                    I thought she was that slut running for governor because nobody else in Texas that's a dem with a brain would want to be humiliated by the returns

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      I thought she was that slut running for governor because nobody else in Texas that's a dem with a brain would want to be humiliated by the returns
                      They have no shame. Liars, cheats and thieves. Here is another one..... anti gun democrat that took her 9 to a know peace rally. lmao.

Missouri state Senator Jamilah Nasheed, a Democrat who has sponsored several “anti-gun” bills in her state, was arrested Monday night during a protest outside of the Ferguson Police Department. However, it’s what police officers found on her that is raising eyebrows.
                      Nasheed was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun and extra rounds of ammunition, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson. She also refused to take a breathalyzer test after officers determined she “smelled strongly of intoxicants,” sources told KMOV-TV.
                      boom

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                        Out of respect for a sitting president that was elected twice by huge margins of the popular vote.
                        I feel it coming on
                        Attached Files

Comment

I feel it coming on
                          He can't seem to hold a crowd these days.... It's going to be fun watching him implode with a republican house and senate.

As the Nov. 4 midterm elections draw near, President Barack Obama made a rare campaign appearance in Maryland Sunday. The response from the crowd, some say, is proof of the president’s growing, or continuing, unpopularity.
                          What did the crowd do?

They got up and walked out.
                          - See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit....IhDawqq4.dpuf
                          boom

Comment

Yep, it will be an implosion with his veto pen!! The dems are POed about the war continuation and his war drum. Obamacare will not be repealed and 2 more years it will only strengthen. No minimum wage boost will hurt the GOP as will immigration and acceptance of the LGBT community. Bush got the same shoulder in the last election as did Clinton and even Reagan.
                            I have plenty of Gaviston and prevacid left over from the Bush years, so I'll send JT some and the Weekly Standard for your arse Mr R.
                            I never can spell your boat name and the last time I did I got banned. So, its Mr R from here on out.

What are all ya'll worried about ? Just go vote.

Comment

JT:

She's just a slut-running or not. Wait she could be a cunning runt or is that running cun%? Either way, it seems some folks would even vote for a maggot-infested, dead rat-look what is POTUS now-a Muslim leaning, lying, racist POS. Also, aint it amazing that some folks think a 1 or 2% margin is HUGE! Makes me laugh and sad at the same time-and explains why SJL is elected over and over again-ignorants and gimmedats.

Comment

Working...
                              X