468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton says Biznesses do NOT create Jobs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton says Biznesses do NOT create Jobs!!

What's with these GD idiotic Dummycrats? They think Gummint creates jobs-bunch of complete and utter dumbazzes. Gummint creates DEBT and TAXES-IT has never created JOBS-it pays outrageous salaries and benefits to Gummint Employees but those salaries and benefits come from taxes paid by WORKERS that have jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Somebody take that beotches batteries away from her VayVay Toy-it must be shorting out and zapping any smidgeon of brains she has (or that 'brain problem' she had was truly a major stroke and she's unfit to run as POTUS). Just how dumb are the 'average voters' in the Democrat Party to believe her BS.

Geez, if that moron wins, we will have 4 more years of Obama crapola, but even dumbed down some more.

She is nothing but a man-hater that is power hungry no matter what the cost is to the US Taxpayer. Crazy Underestimated Nutty Turncoat.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

"You didn't catch that fish. Not without a little hand-up."

"Someone built the roads fom your house to the water. Someone else built the ramp you launched at. Someone else dug the channel you navigated."

"You didn't catch that fish. Don't even try to post a report on here without thanking your government."

Comment

Actually businesses did build the roads through fuel taxes.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Taxes, hmmm....what is the origin of taxes? Citizens' salaries.

Comment

Texas doesn't get $$$ from taxes on salaries.

They get $$$$ from property taxes, sales tax and oil taxes and revenues.

Comment

And what an idiotic dumb thing for Hillary to state. How could anybody with a job vote for that (censored)

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              And what an idiotic dumb thing for Hillary to state. How could anybody with a job vote for that (censored)
              I can answer that: They are morons, welfare recipients, Gimmedats or ignorants.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

Comment

Working...
                X