For Our Members Across the Sabine....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Our Members Across the Sabine....

.....just saw this man talk on TV the other day and decided to take a look at who is running against "Queen Mary" as a good friend calls her. I think he hit it on the nose and I would vote for this guy in a heartbeat if I could. WAIT...I bet I can if I tell the poll watchers I am a Democrat and can't speak English as well as give them the Social Security number of my good friend that died a few years ago and as well live in New Orleans.

""Republicans regularly complain that Democrats take the black vote for granted, and rightly so, but seldom have I seen this argument made as cogently and eloquently as Mr. Guillory makes it. “Mary Landrieu knows that she doesn’t have to do anything for our community,” he says, “because no matter what she does 95% of us will line up and vote for her every time.” If other Republicans are looking for an effective message of black outreach, they ought to give Mr. Guillory a call.""

My Louisiana buddies say she's toast Tuesday. Rightly so-she is a POS-says one thing, does another. Windy Slut Davis twin.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

He has a good point . He could have lumped OBAMA in there with her . The black folk were screaming at him for lavishing millions of dollars on the flood of illegal children that came across our southern border but hasn't spent money on them like that .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        He has a good point . He could have lumped OBAMA in there with her . The black folk were screaming at him for lavishing millions of dollars on the flood of illegal children that came across our southern border but hasn't spent money on them like that .
        ...agreed Plugger. My guess is that Pres. Obama along with Harry Reid thought that their money would be better spent trying to swing the Latino vote back in their favor before the upcoming election cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X