suicide watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suicide watch

Might be a good idea today. I wonder if there is a government agency or czar for that?
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

On the eve of Election Day, Democrat Wendy Davisrefused to acknowledge the long odds she faces and predicted an unprecedented surge to victory in the governor's race.
    "I want it to be remembered as the biggest political upset in Texas history," Davis told reporters in a supporter's front yard in southwest Houston before a block walk.
    Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, repeatedly brushed off questions about her underdog status, calling some polls "wildly inaccurate" and promising to prove wrong experts who put her chances of winning at close to zero.
    As she has over the past week, Davis argued that early-voting results give her the upper hand, showing more Democratic-leaning voters cast a ballot than they did in 2010.
    boom

Comment

Boom, would you feel a little stupid had you taken your dividends from your Exxon and Walmart stock and sent it to the sluts campaign?

And....if you were also stupid enough to put campaign posters for her in your yard, how long is the proper amount of time to save yourself from further embarrassment before you take them down; and, would you do it at night so nobody you know might drive by and see you?

Comment

I still have my Goldwater 64 Campaign sign up. You can use those funny looking ones of Ohblamesomeoneelse and make a nice campfire with them. I found that the Dummycrat posters/signs burn the best but smell really bad-like something near SJL's lower unit.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

JT, I wouldn't own Walmart stocks because I don't care for the company. If I was a parasitic locust it would be different.
          boom

Comment

....hope you looked into it.

Comment

Working...
            X