No announcement yet.

Economic Inequality.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good gawd!!! your taste buds in women must be located in your ---. that's just an ugly collection of women that have been brushed up (didn't do any good). some look like they could eat an apple through a picket fence and others look like they got in a hatchet fight without the hatchet.

ill pin some of those on the fridge next time I go on a diet.

Comment

lmao!
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

you two I can tell are a gift to all women!!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

MG...ive heard of guys having a fascination over black women, Hispanic women , northern women, southern women, European women, teenage ----y (see robalo circa all thru the 70's-90's) .......but whats up with your fetish over ugly women? I mean dammm son, what gives?

Comment

I'm still laughing about the apple through the picket fence thing. Lol
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              MG...ive heard of guys having a fascination over black women, Hispanic women , northern women, southern women, European women, teenage ----y (see robalo circa all thru the 70's-90's) .......but whats up with your fetish over ugly women? I mean dammm son, what gives?
              I'll take an ugly woman any day over some Koch Sucker arrogant aho, who actually believes he's gods gift to a woman.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                I'll take an ugly woman any day over some Koch Sucker arrogant aho, who actually believes he's gods gift to a woman.
                Are you talking about Obumer?
                LMAO

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Are you hitting on JT lmao?
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                    Sheila Jackson Lee sounds perfect for you and is unattached,......go for it.

Comment

He could try for Moochelle-after all, with Oliar being in a major Bromance with his squeeze and boyfriend Eric Holder, I'm sure Moochelle is 'looking for love in all the wrong places'.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X