Obama on Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama on Immigration

He doesn't want to solve the problem, he just wants the issue.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

He wants the attention. He is a has been and can't stand it. It will get worse as he implodes.

Did you see his jab at Hillary? New car smell. Lmao
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

All the mojados are drinking his kool aid again... another empty promise fart in the wind.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

he'll do and say anything regardless of what Citizens want. He could care less about the Middle Class-he sure fooled them and they swallowed it hook, line and sinker. People are generally a bunch of dummies.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Baiting the Republicans hoping they'll not pass the next budget so he can put some blame / shame on them is part of it . Next October with a Republican congress all they need to do is not fund the monies for the project .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X