X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China's Female Troops

If they attack, I'm for surrendering

Subject: China's Female Troops

When you have over a billion people to pick from, I guess you can fill a complete brigade with women of the same height and build. The precision of their marching is still impressive. Note that their height does not vary by a centimeter and they are all very attractive. They must have a cloning machine.

However, you have to be impressed with their marching abilities as they are extremely good.

Each group consists of 25 rows of 14 Chinese military women (25 x 14 = 350). Each force (Army, Navy and Air Force), has 5 rows (25 x 3 x 5 = 375). All 350 women (or 375) have almost the same height and body type. They are so flawless and march at the same pace that they look like images made by a computer!

Keep in mind that China is not our friend…..and that those pretty ladies doing all that marching undoubtedly know fully well how to use the machine guns they carry and that they are a part of one of the largest, if not the largest standing armies on earth.

And Obama is in the process of cutting our own U.S.A. military to pre-WWII standards. Now, aren't we the smart ones?

China recently deployed their first aircraft carrier-centered naval battle group.

click on link

1vA4T1wfJLE-rel=0

If they attack, I'm for surrendering
    You'd prolly surrender if a herd of nanny goats attacked you.

Just remember,.....
    Attached Files

Comment

tell Obama that. his best new friend is Castro and Cuba...

and are you still "involved" with that nanny goat up in Fart Bend County?

Comment

If captured by them, I'd demand a full cavity search from each one of 'em!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          If captured by them, I'd demand a full cavity search/penistration for each one of 'em!
          FIFY.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            tell Obama that. his best new friend is Castro and Cuba...

and are you still "involved" with that nanny goat up in Fart Bend County?
            I had a company in Florida for 23 years and had to do business in "Little Havana" (Miami) a lot. I hope we return the favor and establish a "Little Miami" in Havana and see how they like it!

Comment

Looking sharp , but , so were the Nazi SS . Personally , I think the the evil Nazi era military had the coolest uniforms across the board .... Dress uniforms and field uniforms .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by R C View Post
                You'd prolly surrender if a herd of nanny goats attacked you.

Just remember,.....
                HAR ! Harsh
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Wonder if they're that "in sync" in every respect. If so the enemy better haul arse and hide every 28 days.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

....watched the video and the ones with the white boots carrying those little AK's look the sharpest. BUT, where are the female shock troops that precision pole dance and march with those six inch spiked heels? LMFAO!!

Comment

Before those Chinese get too confident, here's what they'll be facing on the battlefield between us and our allies! CATFIGHT!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Easily defeated. One good week of watching oprah re runs and those women would be worthless. It is impressive that someone got that many women to listen to directions though.
                        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                        boom

Comment

Working...
                        X