Kim Jong Un-1 Sony-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong Un-1 Sony-0

....looks like Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has won the Great Battle against the evil terrorist Liberal western Imperialists known as SONY. Now the West knows that no power can tarnish the legacy of Great Leader Kim Jong Un and rest during night.

What a crock of crap! First Sony had their crap handed to them on a platter due to their lack of cyber security and then when threats were issued major movie chains announce that they aren't going to screen the movie. Then this afternoon Sony decides not to release the film. Guess if we want to see the movie that at the end has Kim Jong Un's head blow up we are going to have to get someone to hack into Sony once again and release it via Torrents!

Guess the odds of Sony standing up to North Korea has about the same chance as someone finding an average North Korean that eats a decent meal that includes a piece of meat at least once during the year.

I agree with every word you just said, but remember, Rocky....*** Slug Ugh is their god....insult him and they will kill you. Now what other religion does that.....huuummmmm? Sure am glad it's the only one.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Lmao! Really?

Comment

first off, most of Rogen's movies SUCK. Second, it'd be better if the had Obama as the main character.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

....Sony should have expected such a reaction from DRNK as soon as they read the script.

Comment

So why didn't Kazakhstan ream out Sacha Cohen, when he made that documentary...

They must have gotten a tourism boost.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Not my line, but it's funny:

"Hack North Korean state TV and air nothing but “Keeping Up with the Kardashians"
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I wonder how secure most companies are ? The government systems ? Cyber warfare is in our future .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

So is identity theft. Mine was stolen last year....they accessed my bank accounts, credit report, lists of friends and family, medical records, etc. Two weeks later, I got a check for $500.00 in the mail and a note asking me to take it back!

Comment

So they paid you to take your ID back? Hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                      So is identity theft. Mine was stolen last year....they accessed my bank accounts, credit report, lists of friends and family, medical records, etc. Two weeks later, I got a check for $500.00 in the mail and a note asking me to take it back!
                      Stop whining . They accessed your bank account and thought it had already been cleaned out ......your credit line is worse than there's .....they felt sorry for you when they saw your friends and family ..... after seeing your medical records , they rushed to wash their hands and burn the computer .....sooo , it seems you came out ahead with $500 .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well, DUUUUUHHHHH!!! That's why I like you Henry! Sharp as a tack!

Comment

HAR ! You're a good sport , my friend . Sharp as a tack ? Some would say I just have a pointed head ... HAR !

Comment

...just read this article. Those DRNK hackers might do some good after all!!

The Web server returned a HTTP 404 - Page not found error message. Please use the serach bar to find what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                            X