Some Good News.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Good News.....

This is not political, but Robalo's Corner is a good place to put this story.

I saw this guy on an ISIS produced video a few months ago. He was overseeing a group of Syrian soldiers dig their own mass grave. He spoke perfect English while waving around a 1911 pistol.

Now he is dead.

Poetic justice .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Interesting that you bring up ISIS and Syria as me and some overseas traders have been discussing them as they pertain to the price of crude oil. Working on an article for some of my clients...part of it is below

Why oil is dropping so much…one of the reasons...

Look to Saudi Arabia. They are intentionally dumping as much crude into the global market place as possible in order to keep prices low. Why? Modern day economic warfare.

Saudi Arabia is a Sunni nation. As much as we may not want to admit it, Saudi Arabia will put all it’s influence behind Sunni Muslims and what they are trying to accomplish as a whole. Why do you think ISIS has grown so much? They are bankrolled by Saudi oil money. Much of Al Queda was also backed by Saudi oil money. Both of these terrorist organizations are Sunni based.
      Who are enemies of Saudi Arabia? Shiite Muslim based countries and organizations.

The war in Syria is as much a Sunni Shiite war as anything else. Asaad Bashar is a Shiite Muslim. His army is being aided by Iran, another Shiite nation. Many of the soldiers fighting on behalf of the Bashar regime are Hezbollah and Hamas who are heading the call to help. Both Hezbollah and Hamas are Shiite organizations.

Who is supporting the rebel resistance? ISIS. Who is Sunni and supported by Saudi Arabia.

Who else is involved? Iran needs money to help fund the war in Syria. Iran’s biggest trading partners are Russia and China. As Russia trades with Iran, Saudi Arabia utilized the power of the pump to drive crude lower, thus choking off the very mechanism needed for Russia to provide funds for itself. If Russia cannot support itself in a low crude price environment they certainly cannot sell oil to Iran, who takes the money and gives it Hamas and Hezbollah, who go over and fight with Assad Bashar of Syria, who is Shiite.

US gets to sit back and watch...
      sigpic

Comment

Interesting , thanks . I've read that Saudi Arabia and the U.S . Are hitting back at Russia for her Crimea /Ukraine incursion by bankrupting her oil business . It also has the benefit of bankrupting the US fracking industry to maintain our foreign oil dependence and to please Obamas environment supporters .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
        X