Justice Dept. Seeking Charges Against General. Petraeus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice Dept. Seeking Charges Against General. Petraeus

I tend to view everything through the long prism of history, so I find it pretty ironic that one of Americas best military leaders is being possibly indicted and criminal charges brought against him.
    Ancient Athens, during it's rapid decline, did the exact same thing to one of it's best thinkers and military leader sSocrates.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

What are the charges ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

If you cant share information with the girl your *******, then who can you share it with?

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        What are the charges ?
        This is just a partial I copied.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Justice Department is weighing bringing criminal charges against former CIA Director David Petraeus over the handling of classified information, a U.S. official said Friday night. Investigators have presented senior-level Justice Department officials such as Attorney General Eric Holder with information on the case to help inform a decision on charging the former four-star general, the official said.
        The official was not authorized to discuss the investigation by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.
        Robert Barnett, a lawyer for Petraeus, declined to comment Friday night, as did Marc Raimondi, a spokesman for the Justice Department.
        Federal investigators have been looking into whether Petraeus improperly shared classified materials with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, with whom he admitted having an affair when he resigned from his position in November 2012. Agents found a substantial number of classified documents on Broadwell's computer and at her home, a law enforcement official has previously said.

Comment

That's too bad. I've been with my girl nine years and from former experiences, the less you tell them, the better off you are. Not being sexist, the woman should do the same. Lol

Comment

^^^^smart man right there!^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Scorning a wife aint good.
              Scorning a wife and a mistress is worse.
              Scorning a wife a mistress and then having another mistress find out about the other mistress and a wife on your arse the whole time is worse than any kinda hell out there.
              Kinda like what happened to Bill. I cannot imagine laying in bed, waking up, and a scorned wife looking at you and telling you "you stupid Mother FU---er) Every night!!!!
              I gotta go smoke and do a shot!!! Giving me the chills!!!!

David ol buddy, reup and go back !! Your only way outa that mess!!
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Persecute/prosecute Petreus but leave Holder and the IRS Beotch alone-why?

makes me think: Hands up, let's loot! is the motto of the crooked Obama Admin.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X