Obama to go after Your Savings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama to go after Your Savings

This SOB Obama's "all about helping the middle class"...bullchips. Now he's looking at your savings.

Your 401K and savings can't be far behind to pay for free stuff.
    From each according to his means, to each according to his need. BTW the CBO says our National debt is UNSUSTAINABLE.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

The good news is he's running off at the mouth. Outside of his executive orders, he can't do a **** thing.

He acts as if his agenda and policies won a landslide last mid term. Instead of the complete rout that happened.

Comment

will never happen...
      sigpic

Comment

Charity should start at HOME-OBAMA'S HOME, not mine. He's so GD worried about the Middle Class yet he spends like a drunken sailor at a Casa de Chicas with YOUR money and spews this BS rhetoric to try to get votes and does nada for the Middle Class except raise their taxes (and everyone else's taxes). Lying hypocrite that should be in jail. Fark Obama and his minions and his idiotic sheeple that voted for the douche.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
          will never happen...
          We'll see.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X