Obama compares ISIS to Christ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama compares ISIS to Christ???

and then goes on to call it (muslim/islam) "our religion".

Surely the --------- that voted for this (censored) will have to think long and hard to spin this.

he's a true piece of ****

Comment

He compared the barbarism of ISIS to the crusades, but then you already knew that since you already applied the spin.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I listened this am to the whole speech and I guess I didn't get the same talking points from it either.
        After all the hoopla I went back and read the text of the speech. My imagination can't even be bent that far to get what some of the pundits are claiming.
        Just heard Sean Hannitys take on it also. I just didn't hear the same thing that he heard either. Or Michelle Malkin's
        Maybe the Boom can enlighten me on what I missed.

"Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I didn't put spin on it. I just stated what he did.

"There are none so blind, as those that will not see"

Comment

Ahhh the crusades, man's first attempt to rid the earth of radical islam. I wish that they had been more successful.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

can we rid the Liar-in-Chief? fark Obama.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bruce and MG...

Go on the RECORD for us....Do you agree that the ISIS(Islam) and the Crusades(Christians) and what they did, were and stood for are comparable like your President says?

Just go on the record so we know where you stand. Answer those questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  Bruce and MG...

Go on the RECORD for us....Do you agree that the ISIS(Islam) and the Crusades(Christians) and what they did, were and stood for are comparable like your President says?

Just go on the record so we know where you stand. Answer those questions.
                  Why do you need to know, JT? Working for the HUAC? Is it time for another blacklist?
                  But since you asked (in a completely non-politically couched question) Jihad and the Crusades are basically the same: forcing the non-believer to change religions and/or die. Barbarism is barbarism whichever side it applies it. Killing is killing.

How about you JT? Do the ends justify the means?

Comment

You guys should take a deep breath, sit back and relax.....you've got two more years of Obama and then he'll be gone.......THEN EIGHT YEARS OF HILLARY!!!!!! HAR!
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                      You guys should take a deep breath, sit back and relax.....you've got two more years of Obama and then he'll be gone.......THEN EIGHT YEARS OF HILLARY!!!!!! HAR!
                      That will not happen again
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        That will not happen again
                        That's what you said about Obama.

Comment

I voted for him and would vote for him again. Just 2 gripes about him.

He hasn't done enough for the unions as campaigned.
                          He has not and will not block passage on the TPP and wants to fast track it creating a global corporation monopoly. Killing the middleclass.

And JT, aint no difference in my opinion with what is happening with ISIL, the Crusades, the Inquisition, Ireland, Westboro Baptist Church, Jonestown Massacre, Waco, etc. The end result is violence and death. Put me on record for that.
                          Barry showed and demostrated his faith this morning. He made a good speech/prayer.

Hillary/Warren 2016. My pick as of today.

Now, next week looks real promising on the fishing front.

Uh-Oh, talking fishing in the corner may be prohibited. Sorry for that there moderators.
                          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I read the speech and over all I thought it was a good speech for this kind of thing where he has to equally acknowledge the validity all religions . To his credit he quoted or referenced Bible verses more than other religious sources . I didn't see he referenced ISIS and Jesus Christ as being the same . He cited atrocities commited by Muslims and Crusaders . The corrupt " Christian " Catholic Church at the time of the Crusades had very few similitudes to true Christianity . There is not much I like about the President but I don't see him casting ISIS and Jesus in the same light .
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                              I read the speech and over all I thought it was a good speech for this kind of thing where he has to equally acknowledge the validity all religions . To his credit he quoted or referenced Bible verses more than other religious sources . I didn't see he referenced ISIS and Jesus Christ as being the same . He cited atrocities commited by Muslims and Crusaders . The corrupt " Christian " Catholic Church at the time of the Crusades had very few similitudes to true Christianity . There is not much I like about the President but I don't see him casting ISIS and Jesus in the same light .
                              Thanks for the moment of sanity, Henry.
                              It's ok with me that he's not liked, I just hate people putting words in his mouth. That was the only reason I posted up.

Comment

Working...
                              X