468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's DACA BS (DAPA) Not Allowed to Expand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's DACA BS (DAPA) Not Allowed to Expand!

Abbott won this round-thank goodness. Comrade Obama's Ex. Order called DAPA was tossed by a Federal Judge as overreach of his power. Thanks Judge Hanen.

The ruling, made by federal judge Andrew S. Hanen of the federal district court in Brownsville, prevents all applicable agencies from implementing any expansions to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

The extended program, known as Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents, aimed to protect from deportation about four million immigrants who are the parents of U.S. citizens and legal residents. It would also allow them to work legally in the country.

An additional million unauthorized immigrants would have also been shielded through other parts of the plan.

Obama had said the program would not constitute a path to citizenship. (You bet-another lie from the Chief-Liar-In-Charge).

The ruling states the injunction will remain in place until a trial before the U.S. Fifth Court of Appeals or if the Obama administration successfully argues otherwise.

I only HOPE that Obama just stays on Vacay until January 1, 2017.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

....True 'Dat Brother!

Comment

Yep , a clear over reach of executive power . The white house sights past president's executive orders in immigration matters . The difference is that those presidents worked within the guidelines for such matters set forth by congress . Obama's actions step outside the laws passed by congress . We have three branches of government to keep each one in check of overstepping their allotted boundaries .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
      X