US Ready To Walk Away From Iran Nuclear Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Ready To Walk Away From Iran Nuclear Talks

Boy, I bet that's got the Iranians scared. Obama's an insane utopian and Kerry's an idiot.

This is why our diplomacy doesn't work.

"World powers and Iran have set an end of March deadline for a framework agreement, with four further months for the technical work to be ironed out. The talks have missed two previous deadlines, and President Barack Obama has said a further extension would make little sense without a basis for continuing discussions.

Oh boy, looks like Barack's drawing another line in the sand. That sand must look like notebook paper!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Israel is going to iron it out for them if they wait too much longer.

Comment

Iran wants to be the power of the region . Dispite what they say , they will develope nuçlear weapons . The leadership are wackos and dangerous . Israel will have to stop the developement of those weapons . Alarmingly , Obama has no love for the only democracy and ally in the Middle East .
      Last edited by plugger; February 22, 2015, 09:28 PM.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Obama sux-pretty much sums it up. He should just stay golfing because anything else he messes up.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nobody around the world pays any attention to what Obama says.

Comment

I wonder if he has ever told the Muslims that they need to quit clinging to their religion and guns???
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
              I wonder if he has ever told the Muslims that they need to quit clinging to their religion and guns???
              Helll no he hasn't-they aren't those terroristic Christians he talks about all the time-only Christians are terrible in the Muzzlim Obama's eyes. POS POTUS elected by Gimmedats and idiots.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X