X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binden Wants To Emancipate Wealthy From Their Money

Yeah, so it begins...
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Good luck with that...unless he himself is included + he POTUS!

Comment

Yeah , these people who espouse such ideas don't include themselves , like congress passing OBAMACARE but having a golden parachute premium healthcare plan for themselves .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good thing my adjusted gross income is just shy of $521,411 for 2014 as that would have placed my ol progressive arse in the top 1%!! Missed it by $4.29
        Thank god for all the tax breaks and entitlements.
        Hell being poor!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

MG:

You need to buy us all bait, gas, fishing tackle, beer, food and supply us po' folk free shelter, phones and healthcare. I'm farking entitled to YOUR money. Boom and I will be over later to collect YOUR money and maybe whatever else we see that we like-after all, YOUR Party says we done have the right to do so-just like Stalin and Marx professed and espoused by Master Obama and Sir Buffett and Vice Master Biden. We'd go to the WH and try collectin from Master Obama, but like Hellary Cunton, they done claim to be one of us po' folk while they eat lobster and caviar with truffles.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I will as soon as possible once I get in that 1%!! Gotta find a few more entitlements and tax cuts 1st.
            I know they are out there for us rich folks.
            SS don't hit my account but once a month so be ready when I get that AGI figure of $521,411.
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

What do you call "entitlements and tax cuts"?

Comment

Let's see, today the ******* took control of the internet and banned AR ammunition. I wonder what's up for tomorrow, next week and the next 22 months? I'm pretty sure he'd like to declare Marshall Law at some point. Like he said to tell Putin, after the election he'd have more "flexibility".
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  I'm pretty sure he'd like to declare Marshall Law at some point.
                  Really, Kenny? You don't know how to spell Martial Law? Really?
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    No , no , no .... He was referring to Coachlaw's cousin Marshall who may come live with Sandy and then Sandy can declare Marshall Law as dependent on his tax return .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      No , no , no .... He was referring to Coachlaw's cousin Marshall who may come live with Sandy and then Sandy can declare Marshall Law as dependent on his tax return .
                      HA!!
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

We need to keep the internet wide open. Isis hasn't met their recruitment goal for the quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                          ya know twerp, that's what you do, wait for someone to slip on a banana peel. Small very small.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            ya know twerp, that's what you do, wait for someone to slip on a banana peel. Small very small.
                            My work here is done.
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Marshall Plan, martial law, 220, 221.....
                              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X