Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        He ment to delete the post .
        Naw dude that's a lurkers tool[emoji87]
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Beast hillary

Comment

The Hildabeast. If she doesn't catch a felony conviction on this email scandal there needs to be a revolution.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Delete your post !
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Well , I say ready the tires for burning and cars for the barricades because these people are never held accountable . So , how long has the IRS and White House been stonewalling ? The media is silent . No outraged investigation of wrong doing . Nixon got ramroded out of office for less .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yep. She's going somewhere alright. Straight to Pennsylvania Ave. Who wants to bet?

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right. She can't get two email accounts to run through one smart phone but she is the best candidate to hold the highest office in the world. I would throw a hundy on a bet with you just for fun but it would be a waste of time because you wouldn't pay anyway.
                    boom

Comment

From her book "hard choices".
                      "I spent my entire career choosing to inconveniently follow the law rather than conveniently break it. But it wasn't easy. Hence the title." -- Hillary

It probably should be moved to the fiction section of the library.
                      boom

Comment

Hellary is a lying POS-her daughter's baby is likely Bill's offspring. Her 'personal emails' are easily hacked-sheet, most all have seen the 'nude selfies' of fine starlets that were hacked and for Hellary to have the right to vet her emails on what's 'personal' vs what's Gummint is just another sign of BS. I hope a truck runs her Limo over or her G4 crashes on her next $350,000 'speaking engagement'. She is a "Crazy Underhanded Nutty Twit". But remember, her and Bill were "broke" when they left the WH-maybe that's why she stole so much stuff from it when they left? To me, she is just like the dogsheet on the bottom of a shoe-stinky, wormy and I'd rather throw the shoe away than try to clean it.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The main reason not to vote for Hillary or the other ugly looking beotich Warren is because...well just that!

Comment

Oops.............

Hillary Clinton thought in 2009 it would be more convenient to “carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.” But now she carries two.
                            boom

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                              The main reason not to vote for Hillary or the other ugly looking beotich Warren is because...well just that!
                              I'm with you on that, JT!
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X