BO Blames President Bush For ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BO Blames President Bush For ISIS

In an interview I saw yesterday Obama indirectly blamed GW for the rise of ISIS in Iraq, saying that's why you should consider the unknown consequences before attacking. That's laughable. We can disagree on whether invading Iraq was a good idea, but there is no debate about withdrawing and not leaving a military force leading to the rise of ISIS.
    Obama must have also forgot to follow his own advice when we overturned the government in Libya, destabilizing it, and leaving nothing in it's place.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

0bama is a lying piece of ****. Anyone that still supports him is the same.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Obama has NEVER accepted blame for anything and is nothing but a 4 y.o. 7 years and still the SSDD.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

1. Obama doesn't have any more experience or business making a decision on a foreign war or anything domestic (other than promising free sheit to people), than the guy selling bait down at the rusty hook.

2. Nobody in the world pays any attention to what he's says and is ridiculed and mocked in most countries.

3. Boom, your going to hurt Curmudgeon's feelings again like Kenny did saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          1. Obama doesn't have any more experience or business making a decision on a foreign war or anything domestic (other than promising free sheit to people), than the guy selling bait down at the rusty hook.

2. Nobody in the world pays any attention to what he's says and is ridiculed and mocked in most countries.

3. Boom, your going to hurt Curmudgeon's feelings again like Kenny did saying that.
          Oh, I agree with that lying part, it was the "other thing" that I apologized for.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X