US To Turn Against Israel At UN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US To Turn Against Israel At UN

Ok, our dear leader and his State Dept. are going to ask the UN security council to enforce a two state deal between Israel & the Palestinians. Are they "playing us" or is BO that stupid? (probably both) There has never been peace between the two groups and there never will be. I don't care what you offer the Palestinians. President after president has pursued this and failed because there has never been peace between the two groups and there never will be
    I think this whole idea has been floated by the government to try and take the attention away from the real deal the white house wants, which is to sell out Israel in the deal with Iran.

Anyone that thinks that Iran, Russia, N. Korea, or China can be trusted in an agreement is a farking idiot, or siding with them.
    The White House hoped a new Israeli prime minister would resume peace talks with the Palestinians. With Netanyahu holding on, the administration is weighing a…
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I'm in full agreement with you Kenny...from a personal level my wife and I follow Israeli politics closely...I have friends over there and care deeply about that country...

They (press, liberals) want you to see the Palestine as a state and people. They are there. They are in deep poverty and it sucks to live there...people need to understand that IT IS HAMAS THAT RUNS PALESTINE AND THEY ARE THE ARMED FORCES. Hamas is a TERRORIST group. Always has been and always will be. The HAMAS charter explicitly states that they are for the "obliteration" of Israel. They do not want peace and never have. They will only stop when no Jews exist in Israel period. My friend Leon went over to fight in 1988 and is STILL AT IT with these thugs. They shoot approximately 1.25 missiles a DAY at Israel...which is down form over a 1000 a year. Can you imagine what Americans would do if Mexico fired a missile a day into Texas?????? If you ask most people they are 100% completely ignorant to this fact. My wife Lara was last there along the border a couple years ago and let me tell you they are no longer shooting Quassams folks...Iran gives them M 302's...these are big boys. I ought let my wife on here to type this is she is the Israeli expert...

It's funny you bring this up Kenny as you can tell it is a hot button issue with me. I truly think that 99% of the US population truly has ZERO idea what is going on over there.
    sigpic

Comment

im also in full agreement.

Comment

Ol Benny said what he needed to get his election won.

President Barack Obama told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu the United States would “reassess” aspects of its relationship with Israel after Netanyahu’s provocative statements leading up to Tuesday’s Israeli election.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

^^ according to who? An un-named wh official??? Rolling eyes.
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

...here is my take on this situation. before that I have to applaud "Baby Tran Cat" on his post.
            The US has always been behind Israel in the past. Now they have the very real threat of Iran developing a nuclear weapon and also stating that they will wipe Israel off the face of the earth. If that were Mexico, as Tran stated shooting missiles against our southern borders everyone would be outraged, right?
            What about the fact that Mexico is shooting "Coke/Meth" missiles across the border every single day and not a single person in Washington wants to do anything about it??
            I say let "Bibi" load up the F-16's after the illustrious John Kerry pulls one of those "hand it all to them" blunders like Neville Chamberlain did to Hitler back in the late '30's and bomb the hell out of Iran and destroy their capabilities to even think about perfecting both their bomb as well as their delivery systems.

.....rant over ya'll!!

Comment

Obama has been appeasing the Middle East Muslim nations in order to bring about a peaceful resolution to the Palestinian state demands , in part . There are other reasons for his cringing weak stance vis a vis the Muslims , but , we are talking about Israel . The Muslim countries see appeasement as weakness . They only respect force . All those Muslim countries want Israel obliterated , period . Dividing Jerusalem , giving up the Golam Heights , etc. won't bring Muslim satisfaction . Death to Israel and the great satan , America , is what they want . Israel is the only democracy and ally in the Middle East . We should continue to support Israel . God said He would bless those who bless His jewish people and curse those who curse them . If America turns against Israel , we will suffer for it .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X