Deserter Bergdahl To Be Tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deserter Bergdahl To Be Tried

I guess there won't be a "rose garden" ceremony featuring Bergdahl's parents and the chicken**** president! Obama released five Talliban captains for this guy. That's evidence of his negotiating skills, the same skills he's using with Iran.
    I doubt we'll hear from the blue team on this either.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

should be the death penalty for this coward.

and don't you know the Taliban is laughing their butts off at the swap Obama made? (kinda laughing like every other country does)

Comment

At this point, what does it matter?
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

The guy I feel sorry for is the one that died trying to save this rat!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          no sheit.

and the blue team is out searching the internet for a response and spin they can parrot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Yeah , that's the truth .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Are they going to charge the other guy for "Aiding and abetting the Enemy"? You know who I mean-Obama.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X