presidential candidate cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• presidential candidate cruz

" We must repeal and replace every word of Obama care". Aw chit, now I have to sign up. Lmmfao

You can keep your current policy and doctor and every US family will save $2500 per year. Farking liar ought to be indicted for Bergdahl.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I like cruz a lot .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I like you a lot more. Even if.

Comment

Yeah, it's a great sound bite to the uninformed. That's how we got Barak.Cruz followed the law and is getting insurance for he and his family through work. He works for the federal government as a senator. To his credit he is not accepting the subsidy.

You probably forgot that Grassley added an amendment that the Congress and their staff would all have to sign up for the ACA, and that little creep Harry Reid wailed like banshee about how his staff couldn't afford it. Obama then grated the entire Congress and staff a waiver from the provision and granted them a subsidy up to 75% of the cost through the congressional payroll office, or what ever it's called.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X