Administration Caves To Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administration Caves To Iran

"LAUSSANE, Switzerland—The Obama administration is giving in to Iranian demands about the scope of its nuclear program as negotiators work to finalize a framework agreement in the coming days, according to sources familiar with the administration’s position in the negotiations.

U.S. negotiators are said to have given up ground on demands that Iran be forced to disclose the full range of its nuclear activities at the outset of a nuclear deal, a concession experts say would gut the verification the Obama administration has vowed would stand as the crux of a deal with Iran."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Knew this was going to happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      "LAUSSANE, Switzerland—The Obama administration is giving in to Iranian demands about the scope of its nuclear program as negotiators work to finalize a framework agreement in the coming days, according to sources familiar with the administration’s position in the negotiations.

U.S. negotiators are said to have given up ground on demands that Iran be forced to disclose the full range of its nuclear activities at the outset of a nuclear deal, a concession experts say would gut the verification the Obama administration has vowed would stand as the crux of a deal with Iran."
      hence the letter from the Republicans telling those ******---"don't get too excited about anything the *****now in office does, its all for naught once hes out.

Comment

0bama will have Iran running as smooth as Yemen soon. Model f'king country!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

What's' the source of this quote?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            What's' the source of this quote?
            Attached Files
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Sorry, just giving you the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to inform. I guess discourse wasn't your intent. My mistake.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

HAR! That IS funny . But , Bruce has a legitimate question about the source .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The plan is coming out like a dream come true. No American troops on the ground, Saudi Sunni's fighting Iranian shia. Egyptians fighting iranians. Iraqi's throwing down their weapons and running. Kurds fighting Isis like a mother, yahoo scratching his arse and crawfishing. With the release of Iranian oil, puity will bankrupt mother Russia and I'll be paying 75 cents a gallon at the valero pump. Like McDonalds, I'm lovin' it.

Comment

AP.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X