Dirty harry reid is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty harry reid is out

It would have been better to see his arse whipped in an election, but he is gone just as well.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

hopefully this is and more like it will be an end to this sordid part of our nations history; that may take 30 years to overcome.

And HOPEFULLY, I wont have to watch his little snot nose, sniveling kid on the Las Vegas show "Whats your point?" anymore when Im out there.

Comment

This may give the crackpot Sharon angle a shot to join the pig castrator and Dr. Seuss in the joke that is the u.s. senate. Clive Bundy , the tax evader, can be her pubic relations spokesman.

Comment

You mad? lmao!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

yea really, you mad bro? And, how is Clive Bundy a tax evader?

And speaking of Las Vegas, don't you just love the old interview w/ Steve Wynn?

Comment

Lol. Not mad at all, Jeffrey. I'm living the dream.

Comment

AMF. I hope your eye falls out. Can you take the rest of your donkey beotches with you?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X