Can[t Criticize Hillary Because it's Sexist or Sexism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can[t Criticize Hillary Because it's Sexist or Sexism

Just like if you criticize Obama you're a racist. That's why Romney never attacked Obama, he and his campaign was afraid to say anything negative about the "first black President". The same tactic has already been used to buffer attacks against Hillary, and will be the rhetorical weapon of choice alternating with the lefts made-up "war on women". She, after all, is the "first woman running for President".

This rule of firsts the left and the old media use to undermine and discredit any criticism ONLY applies to the left.
    Think about it. It didn't apply to the first woman Secretary of State, in fact the first black woman, Condolezza Rice. It didn't apply to the first hispanic Attorney General either, or Colin Powell. ALL appointed by President Bush.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

The left has the credibility of a crack whore and they are not afraid to use it.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

It dannm sure didn't apply to Clarence Thomas either.

Comment

Can you imagine what the media would be doing to a Republican or an ordinary citizen had they "wiped clean" their email internet server in the midst of an investigation? They would have already been under arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          Can you imagine what the media would be doing to a Republican or an ordinary citizen had they "wiped clean" their email internet server in the midst of an investigation? They would have already been under arrest.
          Yeah, I don't know why the Federal Marshals haven't already cuffed her and dragged her sorry *** to jail. Oh yeah, sleazy Holder is AG!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

We must have different news sources. When I mistakenly come across fox entertainment on my remote trying to get some Astros or rocket games, the continuous bashing of Hillary or B.O. is the ongoing theme. Holder has been trying to step aside for months now to no avail. Speaking of television, thank goodness for Bill Maher.

Comment

Hellary should just become a maid-she can clean the sperm stains off the front of her Husband's pants and his GF's shoes and dresses-and of course call Bill's GFs liars and defend Bill-and a lot of dumazzes want a stupid, beotch living a life od denial and corruption as POTUS-I guess "what difference does it make" is their slogan.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X