Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Obama Died!

From A.P.:

This morning President Obama stepped in a gopher hole on the 13th Green and broke his ankle at the Aviara Golf Course yesterday after flying to California after his golf outing with Jim Crane in Florida. The Secret Service immediately called for an ambulance and medical assistance. Dr. Cletus Bobski, a member of Aviara Golf Club was playing on the 12th Hole and saw the commotion and was asked by Jethro Bodine, Captain of the Secret Service and former Double Knot Spy and Brain Surgeon, to assist if he was a medical doctor. Dr. Cletus Bobski, after seeing the X-rays, immediately ordered 50 cc injection of Pentothal and Sodium Phenobarbital and injected same into President Obama's right upper arm. The President immediately went into cardiac arrest and although the Secret Service tried to revive him, their efforts were to no avail. Dr. Cletus Bobski was then asked by the Secret Service why he injected the President with such a deadly cocktail in such a large dose and Dr. Cletus Bobski responded: "Well ya see, I'm a Equine Veterinarian, Class of 1980, Texas A&M, and I always euthanize any horse with a broken leg." The Secret Service then said "But Cletus, this was the President." in an excited and worried manner. Cletus responded back saying "Look, once a horse's azz, always a horse's azz." It is rumored Joe Biden will appoint Dr. Cletus Bobski as Surgeon General of the USA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X