468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ends Justify The Means, Right Harry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ends Justify The Means, Right Harry?

I've brought up the completely morally bankrupt democrat party before, and here's a perfect example.

Harry Reid just made up a lie about Romney not filing taxes for years. When questioned recently by CNN he basically admitted he lied.

"Despite the fact that it was essentially proven that Reid was lying, the senator from Nevada tells a CNN reporter that he has no regrets:
    “Romney didn’t win, did he?” Reid said in response to Bash’s question of whether he regretted what he had said about Romney.

Think about that logic for a minute. What Reid is saying is that it’s entirely immaterial whether what he said about Romney and his taxes was true. All that mattered was that Romney didn’t win."

What a lying scumbag, but when you can't win on your record, destroying someones character is the choice of democrats.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

In an interview with CNN's Dana Bash, Harry Reid is unapologetic about lying to the American people.

White House Won't Condemn Harry Reid for Defending His Lie About Romney's Taxes (April 1, 2015)

Civil war is the only way that we will get rid of these corksoakers now Kenny.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Be prepared! Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by trseato View Post
        I'm sure that anyone that did not cast a vote for 0bama is on the list. It is probably an extremely long list and I bet that the list is kept on a really good server that is backed up very well.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
          I'm sure that anyone that did not cast a vote for 0bama is on the list. It is probably an extremely long list and I bet that the list is kept on a really good server that is backed up very well.
          I just hope it's on Hellary's server-that or Lois Lerners.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just looking at Harry Reid makes you want to puke. Almost as much as his little sniveling, snot nose kid Rory.

Comment

Working...
            X