Obama Blames Congress For Riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Blames Congress For Riots

The Great Divider today blamed the Republican Congress for not spending more money for his agenda in the inner-cities. Baltimore has been run by democrats for 50 years, and Obama had a majority in congress for his first two years. I guess the black folks just weren't a priority.

He NEVER wants to solve a problem, HE JUST WANTS THE ISSUE.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

....and he never takes any BLAME-he's a 4 y.o. little boy.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Not enough money spent in the "war on poverty" and the inner city? Just 22 trillion since 1967, and in '67 the percentage of people in poverty was EXACTLY what it is today 14%. The problem with progressives is their soft bigotry of low expectations.

Another democrat program and democrat failure!
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Woops, wrong URL above
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
        X