This OFFENDS Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This OFFENDS Me!!!

A letter from behind the Jade Helm lines in Texas in light of the Pentagon’s plans for military exercises.

After reading this piece of crap and even more the stupid people making comments I am offended. I'm so offended that I will be protesting, rioting and looting at the Bass Pro Shop in Pearland.......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

James C. Moore is an *****.
    Doesn't the Texas Posse have to shoot him first, before we riot and pillage (also) Academy stores?
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Just another blindazz liberal POS Obama corksucker that ought to be nutted, tarred, shot in both knees and make his boyfriend get a sex change to a woman so Moore would be devastated w/o his daily 'face cream' application to match his pearl necklace.

Dumazz Moore doesn't even know that Norris was born in Oklahoma-Moore must be from NJ or a former UAW Union member-or both.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

This guy claims to be a Texan. Why is he so obsessed with losing? We Texans are not losers!

Comment

We lost the Alamo, were our own Country, many war heroes are from Texas-more than most any other State, have a higher GNP than many current countries-the only thing wrong with TEXAS is the GD Yankees and Californuts that came here and brought their BS agendas and PC crapola. Although I'm not a Dallass Cowboys fan, I believe they are/were one of the best teams in the USA for years-beats the crap outta most other NFL teams. Moore's a farking idjit-just like his brothers in DC and Chicago.

The main thing I'm embarrassed about for Texas is Mayor Anus Porker, SJL, thank god he's dead-Mickey Crookedazz LeLand, Quanell Ralph and the laughable and stupid ex-mayor Bill "Sanctuary City" White-"Katy Citizens need to evac immediately".
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

He is an idiot .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The idiot sits in the wheelchair,eerrr the governor's chair. The other dumbass is running for president with 2% of the vote. Lmao. Quit embarrassing my beloved state of Texas, please.
              Last edited by H.Maier; May 8, 2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I'm at BPS every other Friday between 5:30 and 6:00. Meet u there. I call dibs on the reel case.

Comment

Working...
                X