Obamacare - Insurers Want Hefty Premium Increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare - Insurers Want Hefty Premium Increases

Of course. What else would you expect. The REALITY is that you can't insure everyone for the same cost regardless of their medical history.

"Major insurers in some states are proposing hefty rate boosts for plans sold under the federal health law, setting the stage for an intense debate this summer over the law’s impact.

In New Mexico, market leader Health Care Service Corp. is asking for an average jump of 51.6% in premiums for 2016. The biggest insurer in Tennessee, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, has requested an average 36.3% increase. In Maryland, market leader CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield wants to raise rates 30.4% across its products. Moda Health, the largest insurer on the Oregon health exchange, seeks an average boost of around 25%.

All of them cite high medical costs incurred by people newly enrolled under the Affordable Care Act.
    That's because most of the people with an incentive to sign up are those who are in the greatest need.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Anyone that believed Obama's BS about the ACA lowering costs is a complete dumb azz and those same morons should pay the higher costs incurred by the smart folks that voted against Comrade Obama. Gruber is right- most Americans (democrats) are STUPID.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

As a small business owner I got to say we get KILLED in the insurance market. What really sux is for folks who retire prior to Medicare taking over...it really is hard to get anything that doesn't break the bank for the years between then and Medicare
      sigpic

Comment

When 1/2 of the population (vast majority are democrats) never writes a check; somebody has to pay for all the free sheit given away.

Comment

Working...
        X