Incompetence At The Highest Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incompetence At The Highest Level

We don't have to worry anymore about rogue governments or local nut-jobs sending live Anthrax through the mail. The Pentagon is doing it. 81 different shipments to 17 different states, Canada, and Korea. I wonder if it's weaponized?
    That may not concern the blue team, but it scares the chit outa me.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

If sent through the USPS, why should you worry? Better than via Amtrack.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I took a dose when I was 17. Wasn't as good as mescaline.

Comment

LMMFAO!!!!!! Cow patty mushrooms would be lots worse on ya than Anthrax, cause it will kill you rightout.
        I'm still lookin for that ******* that slipped them in my PortWine and lemon drink back in the 60's on the beach.

If Amsterdamn can ship Cannabis seeds without detection here in the states than I'm sure Anthrax would be easier.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Yeah buddy, that white witch is da bomb. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            LMMFAO!!!!!! Cow patty mushrooms would be lots worse on ya than Anthrax, cause it will kill you rightout.
            I'm still lookin for that ******* that slipped them in my PortWine and lemon drink back in the 60's on the beach.

If Amsterdamn can ship Cannabis seeds without detection here in the states than I'm sure Anthrax would be easier.
            I guess you are "back".

It was 51 shipments, and the Pentagon doesn't use USPS.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
              Yeah buddy, that white witch is da bomb. Lol

Make light all you want. It won't be to damn funny if Anthrax get's loose in the general population.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

^^^^^^ THIS!!!! Can't believe the US Army fouled up so badly. After all, they are truly familiar with bio weapons...supposedly!

Comment

Working...
                X