Interesting Poll For The Fourth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Poll For The Fourth

Following last week’s controversial U.S. Supreme Court rulings on Obamacare and gay marriage, voters believe more strongly that individual states should have the right to turn their backs on the federal courts.

This is maybe the most interesting part of the long series of polls. Not quit half of democrats are in favor of the president's right to ignore the law, and ironically (or more to the point hypocritically) probably 100% think the court rulings are "the law of the land".

That would mean the law is whatever they want it to be.

"Earlier this year, 26% of voters told Rasmussen Reports that President Obama should have the right to ignore federal court rulings if they are standing in the way of actions he feels are important for the country. Forty-three percent (43%) of Democrats shared this belief, while 81% of Republicans and 67% of unaffiliated voters disagreed."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Off topic......DONALD CHUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!! (Sorry Kenny).
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Well, Donald Trump has actually had a job.

Comment

Run trump, run. I love it when he states krautheimer and George will are losers.

Comment

This race might get interesting before long...has to for as many have signed up.

Comment

The republican debates should be epic television. I, for one , can't wait and will not miss them. fox entertainment will have to make a miniseries on the sucka's to cover all the candidates. Where's Ross Perot when we need him? Lmao

Comment

Working...
            X