Just Another Day, Unless It's Your Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Another Day, Unless It's Your Family

"A six-time-deported illegal immigrant is charged in the felony hit-and-run of an Arizona mother and her two young children. The man allegedly admitted to being high on marijuana while causing the severe lacerations to a five-year-old boy. The five-year-old and a two-year-old were both taken to an area hospital."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

It's like they are rubbing our noses in the fact that there's nothing we can do about it
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

I hope Jerry Brown gets shot in the back and dies-then Justice would be served. These bleeding heart fanatical Libs deserve payback for their actions when it comes to allowing criminals to roam free due to a Democrat backed bill called the "TRUST LAW" that ignores the rights of US Citizens and endangers their well-being. May the Stenle family bankrupt the State of California (which I really hope they do). Let's not forget Obama's POS friend, the AG for Californuts, Kamala Harris, that also did NOTHING but aid and abet a murder. Once again, the Dems have shown their true colors-all for a vote from the criminal element.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm just about as worried as the likes of u.s. born terrorist i.e. the Oklahoma bomber, Tim McVey and the punks who shot up schools, movie venues and killed the folks in the church in S.C. Republican governor Haley's going to take down the confederate flag. Don't bet on it. We'll see?

Comment

You GOPers should phone and call the Congress of No worthless leadership to do something about immigration and be done with it.
          Its in their court and has been since 2014. Have em step up and amend the "Trust Law".
          Voting 63 times to repeal the ACA is so much more important cause we don't want poor folks having insurance.
          Lots of blame can be spread around going back to Ronny boy, ya'lls savior.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Almost forgot about that. Wasn't he the one who gave 4 million illegals amnesty to appease his cronie assed business partners some cheap labor after he busted unions. I'm studying up for my pundent test. Lmmfao

Comment

Been a long time and its all up to a Congress that spends all their time blaming Obama instead of helping us with Comprehensive Immigration.

Trumpster says he can build an "Inpenetrable" fence and then make Mexico pay for it!!!

The Kentucky Wonder Boy, McConnell is now blaming Obamacare for the healthcare mergers and lack of competition because Obamacare has cut out competition for smaller health care Insurance companies and the larger ones are making billions.

Now go figure that statement. A GOPer complaining about a company getting too large and making too much money ?

I need some Purple Koolaide instead of Ibtsbooms red/blue flavors and to just go fishing and get wind in my ears and a capsized boat.

Is there a place and room for a peach crate at the tourney Saturday for a political speech ? If theres plenty of Koolaide and the price is right we can probably draw a crowd.
              $100 donations to the cause for 10 minutes of speech on the peach crate.
              JT can start it off.

Retirement and politics is tuff on an ol man.

wheres Boom ? I know he has answers.

Comment

I have voiced my objections on changing Immigration Laws fervently to my reps. I also blasted them when the "6" made their own cross-lined plan. I do not believe allowing ILLEGAL Immigrants citizenship is correct under almost any circumstance-wait in line like LEGAL Immigrants do. I also don't care what McConnell says or does-he's as worthless as Obama and a turncoat IMO.

Close the borders and ENFORCE CURRENT LAWS-period. Once again, the Dems on here try to dodge, bait and switch when caught with their hand in the bloody cookie jar.
                Last edited by Robalo; July 8, 2015, 04:04 PM.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                  You GOPers should phone and call the Congress of No worthless leadership to do something about immigration and be done with it.
                  Its in their court and has been since 2014. Have em step up and amend the "Trust Law".
                  Voting 63 times to repeal the ACA is so much more important cause we don't want poor folks having insurance.
                  Lots of blame can be spread around going back to Ronny boy, ya'lls savior.
                  Hey MG-What GOP exists in office in California? I believe it was your HOME TEAM that passed the TRUST LAW-Brown, Boxer and Feinstein all were "YIPPEE" for it but hey, never let facts get in your way-your brain may 'splode.

Comment

gotta still come from Congress.
                    If the GOP blocks and uses No and the issues are still there then act and at least do something.
                    But the continuing use of NO and blame aint cutting it.

The country has been dealing with immigration for 40 years.
                    Its past time to come up with something.

And who started it all was Americans wanting cheaper labor. Still do.
                    And I have always wondered how many lies and payoffs and crimes were committed even for the legal Imms to come here.

Comment

Yep. Every where you look they're building houses, roads, schools, hospitals and every thing in between. Ole rick perry just loves 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                        gotta still come from Congress.
                        Really? The TRUST Law is a CALIFORNIA Law, not Federal Law and was passed by Dummycrats-just like your other idiotic hero, Bill White, made Houston a Sanctuary City. It must be nice having dementia so each day is a new day and facts don't matter.

Comment

Speaking of Bill White and now an openly gay Democratic mayor in Houston for what is it, three terms now. How does that happen in the third largest city in America of 3_4 million people? I didn't think the montrose had that many voters.

Comment

Robalo
                            Still gotta come from Congress to have nation wide immigration laws.
                            Remember, last weeks ruling on the ACA and the same sex marriage. States prod the US congress to do whats needed for all citizens.
                            So, you have real facts now huh ? Hows that Benghazi thingy going for you ?

I am old and I may have some dementia but I do know and remember when to go vote.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                              Speaking of Bill White and now an openly gay Democratic mayor in Houston for what is it, three terms now. How does that happen in the third largest city in America of 3_4 million people? I didn't think the montrose had that many voters.
                              Illegals voting obviously-as well as the idjits that elect SJL over and over again and maybe the Mafia (just as it did for JFK in the 1960s-just don't cross the mafia after taking their promises/$$ or Carlos Marcello-RIP- types will make sure you get 'hit'.)

Comment

Working...
                              X