Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
    Robalo
    Still gotta come from Congress to have nation wide immigration laws.
    Remember, last weeks ruling on the ACA and the same sex marriage. States prod the US congress to do whats needed for all citizens.
    So, you have real facts now huh ? Hows that Benghazi thingy going for you ?

I am old and I may have some dementia but I do know and remember when to go vote.
    You are old-I keep saying "LEAVE THE LAW ALONE-JUST ENFORCE IT' but you keep promulgating 'change' just like the POS POTUS slogan. SSDD ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

MG...just be sure and go out and hustle votes, stand outside at the booth next election and keep turning Texas Blue like you did last election. oh no wait....

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
        Robalo
        Hows that Benghazi thingy going for you ?
        Getting better everyday - especially since the Stainer of the Blue Dress' wife is again caught lying about the subpoena. One day her lies, deceit and crookedness will catch up to her-probably right before the 2016 election. She can dodge and squirm, but she's as guilty as helll and she knows it-otherwise why all the stalling and evading? If one was charged with abetting murder and was totally innocent, one would beat the drum, ring the bells and hoot and holler their innocence-all this beotch has ever done is duck and run.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

youre right Robalo...And the same people (around here) that will vote for her now will do so then. She could give a video taped confession and they will still vote for her. doesn't make any difference.

Comment

HillRod was responding to a question about whether she deleted emails "While facing a subpoena."

Howdy Gowdy playing games cause him or Issa cant get sheet on the woman. keep hootin and tootin Benghazi.
            Sooner or later there just might be a long shot there somewhere.
            Hey, I may very well vote for her if she is nominated just like folks here voted for Palin.

How's everyone like ol Jebby boy wanting American workers to work longer so they can take home more money and be more productive? He is way outa touch with American workers.
            And Trumps gonna get Mexico to build and pay for an " inpenetable" fence along the border.
            And Teddy Canadian Cruz loves Trump and agrees with him. Walker has ruined Wisconsins economy,like Jindal,and Perry and Kasich,did for their states. Huckabee hates the SCOTUS, Christie cant get over a bridge, Carson is a wannabe and remains clueless, Carly is Palins twin sister, Grahman cant find a woman that would have him, Rand Paul is the GOP Hillary running from all questions,
            Rubio is looking for his water bottle, Santorum is choking on his Rosary and Abortion and same sex

Damn JT, don't put so much worry in who I will vote for.
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

That's funny chit right there. That is probably the most well thought out post I've read in a while. And it came from MG very cleaver post lmao.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

hogie....if you sat around all day with your thumb up your --- with nothing to do, (mg)... you'd come up with all kind of b.s. too!

Comment

Big business runs this country and wants cheap labor so neither side will every really try and stop the illegals.If they did they would lose their donations and that ain't happening in my lifetime.

Comment

Maybe an illegal will find a gun laying on a bench and it'll 'accidentally discharge' at a Democratic fundraiser! Gee whiz, that'd be just terrybull.

Comment

First, our immigration laws are NOT BROKEN, so politicians can quit saying that. We have immigration laws, they just aren't enforced.

There is a solution. Enforce the law, build the fence(s), end the anchor baby, allow NO benefits for illegals, enforce E-verify and prosecute companies that hire illegals, put a heavy tax on the (non-business) money leaving the US for Mexico, enforce visa provisions, and if someone over stays, they go on the "never enter" list. Have a guest worker program where people with the proper documents can work in the US but must return home.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                      X