Obama Unveils New HUD Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Unveils New HUD Rules

In yet another power grab by the federal government and it's bureaucracy, HUD will now begin forcing American neighborhoods to follow new guidelines, including a particular racial and economic mix (social engineering). This will take local power away from cities and replace it. None of the few stories about this new set of rules mentions the fact that it will also be de facto gerrymandering by the democrat party, which I suspect is the real reason for the change.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I see it now-Section 8 housing in River Oaks-"so the downtrodden can mix and mingle with the 1%ers and enjoy the finer things of life that all people deserve, whether they earn it or not" said Obama at a gathering of thugs, druglords, heroin addicts, thieves and murderers.

I truly think he just wants to have Auntie Onyango "moving on up, to the Eastside.....". When will it stop?

He told ICE to no longer deport (because he and the DOJ got slapped for lying about his Executive Order to the Federal Judge). He coyoteed his Aunt in ILLEGALLY and she mooched off welfare and Public Housing in Boston-why couldn't the POS Community Organizer, then Senator pay her GD way? I guess he EXPECTS welfare to take care of his extended family just like the leech he is.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      I see it now-Section 8 housing in River Oaks-"so the downtrodden can mix and mingle with the 1%ers and enjoy the finer things of life that all people deserve, whether they earn it or not" said Obama at a gathering of thugs, druglords, heroin addicts, thieves and murderers.

I truly think he just wants to have Auntie Onyango "moving on up, to the Eastside.....". When will it stop?

He told ICE to no longer deport (because he and the DOJ got slapped for lying about his Executive Order to the Federal Judge). He coyoteed his Aunt in ILLEGALLY and she mooched off welfare and Public Housing in Boston-why couldn't the POS Community Organizer, then Senator pay her GD way? I guess he EXPECTS welfare to take care of his extended family just like the leech he is.

More like enjoy other peoples things

Comment

Working...
      X