Obama Uses Bart Simpson Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Uses Bart Simpson Defense

In an interview with Jon Stewart, when asked about the IRS targeting of conservative groups leading up to the 2012 election, the president said (drum roll) it was congress's fault for passing "a crummy law", and the problem was, that the IRS "was underfunded". He went as far as to say it really never happened. With Obama, the buck never stops. What a lying piece of chit!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

What a lying Piece of Muslim-loving chit. He acts and follows Saul Alinsky's playbook word for word. Never accepts any responsibilty for his actions or those of HIS Administration. He blames others and points blame everywhere except where it truly belongs-on him. He is not a MAN, he is a 7 y.o. child that cannot tell the truth-just like a 7 y.o. that spills milk and his Mother asks if he spilled the milk-he'd blame it on the dog, a burglar, ghost or the boogie man-anyone but HIM.

I wish he'd take his welfare leech Auntie Onyango, his drunken taxi driver uncle (both were here in the USA ILLEGALLY) back to Kenya where they all farking belong and go fock up that country instead of the USA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

no Obama, a flat tax instead of the irs would be a great step in the right direction for this country.
      Green grass and high tides forever
      Mike Mathena

Comment

Working...
      X