Obama Supporter's View of Foreign Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Supporter's View of Foreign Policy

If you are going to talk about Foreign Policy with Obama Supporters, remember this:

Most of them believe "Iran" is what they did after they robbed the liquor store.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

What's the purpose of the deal ? Assure Iran doesn't develop nuclear weapons , right ? But Iran says certain bases can't be inspected but take our word for it , nothing to see there. Now give us $30 billion to get our bacon out of the fire and to sponsor terrorism . They hate us and can't be trusted . We didn't get the jailed Americans out . All the other countries expect Iran to develope nukes . Saudi Arabia may buy nukes from Pakistan and you know Isreal won't let Iran have nukes. It's a recipe for Middle East war . I don't get it .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

These domestic right wing terrorist gunning down folks in movie theatre's is getting out of hand. Good people in Lafayette. Gonna keep renting Netflix and keep my chit loaded.

Comment

Where do you get that he was right wing?????

Comment

And here is Allen West's view of foreign policy:

Former Congressman and US army veteran Allen West making a passionate and emotional speech to over 12,000 people in Times Square at the 'Stop Iran Deal Rally...

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Where do you get that he was right wing?????
            The liberal propagandist media said so . The same " news reporting " slanderers that said the Colorado theater shooter was a Tea Party member when actually he was a registered democrat . Even if this nut case shooter was not a democrat why try to paint it like right wing people are apt to do such things ? I guess the majority of millions of gun owners are conservatives and they didn't slaughter anyone today .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              And here is Allen West's view of foreign policy:

https://goo.gl/KWgKpJ

YES!

Comment

That fool did one term in u.s.congress running as a vet from Florida and got his *** handed to him by the same electorate two years later. Then faux news bought him as an analyst. Lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  That fool did one term in u.s.congress running as a vet from Florida and got his *** handed to him by the same electorate two years later. Then faux news bought him as an analyst. Lmfao!
                  But you don't deny nor refute a single word he says...now that's LMFAO material! Like I said hmaier; you know what's right, you're just toeing the party line.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                    That "fool" has the proper outlook that we should ALL have at this point in time in America. We can either stand up for our rights and history our we lose everything plain and simple.
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

Yall are 'off topic'.

Iran will blow up the USA once able and anyone that thinks otherwise is a GD Democrat-I would use 'stupid' as an adjective before 'democrat' but that would be redundant.

Iran turned our former embassy into a museum and it is full of hate propaganda aimed at the USA. Don't tell Obama that, he thinks Iran is our 'friend' because they are Muslim and all Muslims are damn good folks.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

0bama is just finishing what Kotter started in the ME. This time the results will be much more spectacular.
                        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                        boom

Comment

Working...
                        X