Your hard earned $$$ give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hard earned $$$ give away

Now Obama wants to give a TON of it to Kenya. Does that surprise you? Wouldn't you want to help out your Motherland if you could?

But, they pretty much told him to shove it up his *** in regards to gay rights. Just give us the $$$.

And of course it will trickle down to the masses (NOT!)

Comment

Hummm , gee , and us citizens are told social security funds we paid into are running out . Oh , oh , right , I forget , the global community first not the U.S . The big bad U.S.has been a global bully and has consumed too many resources . We must give our wealth to others . We don't have a say in this of course . The political elites know what should be done . Go back to watching tv .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Hummm , gee , and us citizens are told social security funds we paid into are running out . Oh , oh , right , I forget , the global community first not the U.S . The big bad U.S.has been a global bully and has consumed too many resources . We must give our wealth to others . We don't have a say in this of course . The political elites know what should be done . Go back to watching tv .
        Well said plugger
        Green grass and high tides forever
        Mike Mathena

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Sorry bro, just had to respond. The social security trust was hi-jinxed by the bush wars we were supposed to win so easily. The hiring of illegals by companies, and there is a bunch of them, that allow no with holdings or taxes from pay checks only goes for scant expenditures and 75% of earnings back to a Mexican bank. Deport the criminals, prosecute businesses guilty of proxy slavery, demand back taxes and an e-verify for green cards. This alone will put s.s. back on solid footing. Even most thinking conservatives, for which are few, agree with said proposals. I again, digress.

Comment

If we are so broke why do we give billions of dollars to countries that hate us and disrespect our democratic freedom loving values ? We get good will ? Not ? We should help peoples in crisis but be smart about it . We will give Iran $30 billion dollars that we will borrow from China and we get no assurances of a nuke free Iran . I don't hear about running out of money for welfare or to finance illegal aliens .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Plugger... Again, you don't here anybody denying its stupid sheet giving enormous amounts of cash away and making a deal with Iran etc.. do you? (kinda like nobody denied nor refuted a word of Allen West's speech) only b.s. like " well Bush did this and Reagan did that blah, blah, blah... They have to say something and disregard and spin the topic and the current f*** ups in the White House, lest they become exposed.

Comment

On Obama's taking office the country was spinning into banks going under, unemployment skyrocketing, and markets falling like a rock. How quickly we forget. And now another bush wanting power?

Comment

Stay on the current subject. We can talk about that later.

Comment

I guess we gotta pay for that fine dogmeat dinner Obama ate with them all and then held a muslime prayer. Plus the Kenyan Prez (I mean the one elected IN Kenya, not the POS POTUS) promised to charter a plane and send the rest of Obama's family to the USA in exchange for the billions Obama promised-and the kin are already filling out their Section 8 Housing forms and applications for welfare just like his current illegal alien cousins he coyote'd here.

One thing for sure, Obama said he'll get $30,000,000 once he supplies a Nigerian the bank account numbers so that Nigerian can get the money out of the bank and that will be Obama's 'finder's fee' -I think I have several of those letters also.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      Now Obama wants to give a TON of it to Kenya. Does that surprise you? Wouldn't you want to help out your Motherland if you could?

But, they pretty much told him to shove it up his *** in regards to gay rights. Just give us the $$$.
                      It's 'acceptable' to do goats there, not Hershey Highways, so likely Obama was embarrassed since he likes to be the catcher.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	geto.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	562135
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I think we should tell the world we are no longer providing any further monetary handouts until we get our budget balanced, and a surplus of money in our account, our budget is in the red by trillions. We hand out trillions a year so it shouldn't take long.

It's time for America to come first. These countries take our money with their left hand while slapping us with the right. How can we be a role model to others when we can't even balance America's bank account.
                          Green grass and high tides forever
                          Mike Mathena

Comment

We are not returning their money.....might as well get the facts straight:

From the New York Times-hardly a liberal newspaper: "The money has been impounded for years in accounts in China, India, South Korea and other Iranian trading partners because of American sanctions that would penalize those countries if Iran were permitted access. Under the accord, Iran could reclaim the money by complying with verifiable guarantees that Iranian nuclear work is peaceful." We don't have any of their frozen funds.

I'm for sending it back to them one dollar at a time over the next 30 billion years.
                            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                              We are not returning their money.....might as well get the facts straight:

From the New York Times-hardly a liberal newspaper: "The money has been impounded for years in accounts in China, India, South Korea and other Iranian trading partners because of American sanctions that would penalize those countries if Iran were permitted access. Under the accord, Iran could reclaim the money by complying with verifiable guarantees that Iranian nuclear work is peaceful." We don't have any of their frozen funds.

I'm for sending it back to them one dollar at a time over the next 30 billion years.
                              Quit confusing people with the facts, bro. Now back to the new first lady. Bill has zero chance against ms. Trump. As long as she continues to go braless and never speaks, she will be hard to beat.

Comment

Working...
                              X