FEMA To Pay Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA To Pay Illegals

I get FEMA notices in my email probably weekly. I signed up to get them after Katrina so I could follow how long they payed the people, and yesterday this notice got my attention. If you carry Flood Insurance and recently wrote the check, this ought to **** you off!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I'm not sure why I was surprised by that.
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

Nice. Yet they are blaming the 'losses' on not having high enough premium rates so they double and triple NFIP Coverage, while throwing money at illegals. I can see them riding through neighborhoods with baskets of money and just tossing it into the air for anyone without insurance to grab-but if you have insurance and pay through the rear for it, they pay 25 cents for a light switch and that includes installation by a licensed electrician.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I know how you feel.....during the last flood on my block I used my flood insurance to get my house repaired while my neighbor (who is a born here American) got FEMA help because he did not have flood insurance but was a minority and "qualified for assistance"-guesss his Cadillac, being only 2 years old was a hardship on him

But, back to the initial thread...

Here's the first paragraph (of relevance to Kenny's complaint):

NORTH LITTLE ROCK – Parents and guardians of children who are citizens, noncitizen nationals or qualified aliens living in the federally-declared Arkansas disaster area, may apply for assistance on behalf of their child, according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Parents and guardians OF CHILDREN WHO ARE CITIZENS etc......ARKANSAS-DECLARED DISASTER AREA (super-red state-dag-nabbed gubment always trying to help).......ON BEHALF OF THEIR CHILD......

I may agree with you on some things and disagree with you on others, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna disagree with ANY program, government or private that helps kids, from any American state who is suffering from a natural disaster or any other situation where they need help in food, medicine, housing or loving care. Hate the government all you want....leave the kids out of it!!!!!!!!!!! This kind of stuff gets me riled up!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

If I were ya'll I would cancel my entitlement FEMA Flood Insurance if I was that upset about US born children needing help from FEMA.
          Quit wanting help or entitlements from the US guvmint. No one deserves help.
          Ya'll need to work harder, longer, like Jebby keeps saying and be more productive.

I now will shutup and go fishing.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Jebby's never worked a day in his life. Another silver Spooner.

Comment

Kids can't buy a house-it's against the law (Minors can't enter into contracts). Those kids don't own the house-the illegal alien parent may, but not the kid, so it's all BS and what LAW says the kid will own the house if the parent dies or decides to sell and move back to Kenya or wherever the fark the illegal is from-aint no law-and WTH don't the GD illegal parents buy farking insurance? Isn't that the GD PARENT'S JOB to provide for the kid, so who's the farking idiot-the answer is the GD parents. I have no sympathy for people that FAIL to be responsible-especially when they have children-ya wanna drop sperm on an egg-then be responsible dagnabit!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Kids can't buy a house-it's against the law (Minors can't enter into contracts). Those kids don't own the house-the illegal alien parent may, but not the kid, so it's all BS and what LAW says the kid will own the house if the parent dies or decides to sell and move back to Kenya or wherever the fark the illegal is from-aint no law-and WTH don't the GD illegal parents buy farking insurance? Isn't that the GD PARENT'S JOB to provide for the kid, so who's the farking idiot-the answer is the GD parents. I have no sympathy for people that FAIL to be responsible-especially when they have children-ya wanna drop sperm on an egg-then be responsible dagnabit!
                Exactly... That's the same logic as saying EVERYBODY deserves to go to college. I don't give a sheet if your kid goes to college or not and I don't give a sheet whether their parents have insurance. I don't want to pay for somebody else's kids. I got my own to worry about.
                And I don't have fema. So I don't give a **** about that argument either.

Comment

And MG...speaking of what you call an "entitlement"; A while back you stated Oil companies get all these "entitlements" and society has bailed them out a number of times.
                  I'm still waiting for you to tell me when this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                    Jebby's never worked a day in his life. Another silver Spooner.
                    And where did you get he never worked a day in his life from?
                    You can't be serious on that one! Too farking funny.

Comment

You got his resume. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                        And MG...speaking of what you call an "entitlement"; A while back you stated Oil companies get all these "entitlements" and society has bailed them out a number of times.
                        I'm still waiting for you to tell me when this happened?
                        $470 billion into the oil and gas industry in the form of generous, never-expiring tax breaks is a nice entitlement that US taxpayers humped the costs.
                        Stick with the thread or start a new one. This one is about helping kids who suffered financial loss of their homes or properties because their parents are undocumented workers making some wealthy American a fortune and getting a "free ride".
                        Free ride sounds better than an "entitlement"

Comment

How many jobs did the illegal families create?
                          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                          boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                            How many jobs did the illegal families create?
                            What does creating jobs have to do with US children needing help ?

Comment

It has to do with the tax breaks that you mentioned to deflect. Don't be a tard.
                              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X