Hypocrisy (Confusion) Of The Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy (Confusion) Of The Left

I've been thinking about what termo said about, getting really mad about the idea of not helping illegal's children. I have a few observations. Of course all children should be taken care of and protected.

Here's the rub. Democrats want to cherry-pick the laws and moral code they want to use in any situation. They like the law that makes babies born in the US citizens, but not the ones to enforce the immigrations laws. Second, they really care about "the children", but have no problem with aborting a million unborn American babies a year. Get mad about that!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I totally agree Kenny, I don't like the anchor baby laws or the find and mary a citizen to become a citizen law.
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

Send em all back especially the babies so my kids don't have to go through this crap! Anyone ever been to wal mart in alvin and seen the disrespect for the citizens of this country!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        I've been thinking about what termo said about, getting really mad about the idea of not helping illegal's children. I have a few observations. Of course all children should be taken care of and protected.

Here's the rub. Democrats want to cherry-pick the laws and moral code they want to use in any situation. They like the law that makes babies born in the US citizens, but not the ones to enforce the immigrations laws. Second, they really care about "the children", but have no problem with aborting a million unborn American babies a year. Get mad about that!
        Uh oh. I know termo a little bit and he's not a baby killer. But let's hear from him if he'll even respond to this ignorance.

Comment

Over 20 million illegals are in the USA right now. That is almost 10 times the population of Houston. Think about the drain on:

1. Section 8 Housing (yes, illegals get housing assistance-just ask Obama's Aunt-Auntie Onyango that lived in Public Housing in Boston for 10 years while under deportation orders). How many low income US Citizens are left w/o housing because we are giving that space to illegal aliens?

2. Welfare: Yes they collect welfare-again ask Obama's aunt-she collected for years-even got disability.

3. Tax Fraud: The IRS gives them billions in refunds for all 'their children' in a third world country-no SSN required, just claim 10-15 'dependents' and get all your tax monies back. the IRS even admits this but does nothing about it. You try to claim a village as dependents and see what happens to you-can you spell P-R-I-S-O-N?

4. Clogged E.R.s: Public Hospitals cannot turn away someone, so illegals go to the ER for EVERYTHING-a cold, the flu, a hangnail-and WE PAY FOR IT. They do not pay for services.

5. Voter Fraud: No ID, no problema-here's your voters registration.

6. Have you ever been in a car wreck with an illegal? I have, cost me over $500. They drove away immediately. My witness called me a few days later and gave me their address-they were living in the same complex as she was. Did the Police do anything? Nope, not a damn thing. I ended up slicing their tires so maybe, just maybe, the SOB wouldn't be able to drive and kill someone. I called the Police first before slicing their tires. Said they're 'home' and car with my paint all over it is out front-cop said, sorry, that's private property and did zero about it-moral of the story-I guess it's ok to hit and run-just be sure to be on private property when the cops show and tell them to buzz off-worked for illegals-try it and see if it works for a Citizen.

Aint it just great we coddle these criminals!!! You'd think that the likes of Quanell Ralph, SJL, JJ, Al Sharpton would be pizzed, but all they do is prey on blacks due to 'white man tearing us down' and are damn good demagogues but fail to shed light on the immigration by illegals that affect their 'people'-same goes for all politicians-ok for illegals to screw the USA.
          Last edited by Robalo; August 4, 2015, 07:36 AM.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Oh please Kenny, none of those guys gives a chit about the poor little "children" anymore than they give a chit about all the various minority groups they champion. It sounds good.

Comment

Yeah and ted Cruz is gonna save the world as he cooks his bacon on a ak-47. Lmfao. REALLY. Lol. Lol. Lol. Sick mother#%&%$%.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                Oh please Kenny, none of those guys gives a chit about the poor little "children" anymore than they give a chit about all the various minority groups they champion. It sounds good.
                To JT and Kenny:

Kenny:
                You don't know my stance on abortion and I don't plan on discussing it on this website, so don't pretend you do. How you can state that I don't care about the "children" is absurd and insulting. I would never accuse you of that. Please leave my name out of your posts from now on.

JT:
                My dad was a Shriner and instrumental (in conjunction with other of his Shriner members) in bring the Shriners' Hospitals for Children to Galveston Island. It was ingrained in me since I was in my 20s to be sympathetic and active in children's causes. During Christmas, I looked forward to dressing as an elf when my dad dressed as Santa to bring gifts to the children in the burns units of the hospital. I am active in several charities, most involving children as a result of my dad's influence on my moral compass. So don't you guys try to suggest that I don't care about children....I care about ALL children....I'm just not too sympathetic towards their parents.

The three things that fry me most are the way the vets are treated, the plight of our nation's poor children and people who run their mouths just to see what the words smell like....and in ya'll's case , it ain't roses.
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Maybe someone should use that AK near the border-someone oughta protect it!! Obama would be even more of a hypocrite enforcing/protecting the Border since he helped coyote his Tribe members here about 20 years ago so they could collect welfare illegally. Obama should be in prison-you would be if you did what he did with Auntie Onyango. I'm pretty dang sure it is a Federal felony to aid in the Human Trafficking of Illegal Aliens.

Now someone with a bleeding heart, please tell me Auntie Onyango only came here to work at a job that no US Citizen would do. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

And all I want is hmaier to pay off on our bet. Lol

Comment

I never said you didn't care about children, in fact I said that I had been thinking about that fact. My observations are general and not specifically "about" any single individual.

However, you seem to have NO problem attacking me! Funny how that cuts both ways.

"The three things that fry me most are the way the vets are treated, the plight of our nation's poor children and people who run their mouths just to see what the words smell like....and in ya'll's case , it ain't roses.
                      Originally posted by Termo View Post
                      To JT and Kenny:

Kenny:
                      You don't know my stance on abortion and I don't plan on discussing it on this website, so don't pretend you do. How you can state that I don't care about the "children" is absurd and insulting. I would never accuse you of that. Please leave my name out of your posts from now on.

JT:
                      My dad was a Shriner and instrumental (in conjunction with other of his Shriner members) in bring the Shriners' Hospitals for Children to Galveston Island. It was ingrained in me since I was in my 20s to be sympathetic and active in children's causes. During Christmas, I looked forward to dressing as an elf when my dad dressed as Santa to bring gifts to the children in the burns units of the hospital. I am active in several charities, most involving children as a result of my dad's influence on my moral compass. So don't you guys try to suggest that I don't care about children....I care about ALL children....I'm just not too sympathetic towards their parents.

The three things that fry me most are the way the vets are treated, the plight of our nation's poor children and people who run their mouths just to see what the words smell like....and in ya'll's case , it ain't roses.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Look, We all care about children, and the Shriner's are a great organization. I've been sending financial support for 45 years since my daughter was born with dislocated hips. They provided free care & treatment for her first five years. The Burn Center here on the island is famous world wide for the amazing work they do.
                        If you will reread what I wrote originally, you will see that my observations were about the democrat party, and I will continue to write what I believe to be the truth about that parties continuing threat to or culture and our security as a nation, no matter what those words smell like. I like the smell of individualism and freedom.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          And all I want is hmaier to pay off on our bet. Lol
                          Good one, brother. Here's a tip. Bet your *** off on the seahawks to cover the spread all season long. Wilson's gonna deflate the footballs so he can get a better grip, no interceptions, no more.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                            Yeah and ted Cruz is gonna save the world as he cooks his bacon on a ak-47. Lmfao. REALLY. Lol. Lol. Lol. Sick mother#%&%$%.
                            Hey now, who doesn't like bacon? Communists that's who!
                            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X