Sen. Schumer Voting Against Iran Nuke Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sen. Schumer Voting Against Iran Nuke Deal

.....and the president and all his lackeys are about to piss their pants over his decision. Move On and the rest of the lefts muscle will be coming down hard on anyone that doesn't follow the party line. It's going to get real ugly. The Whitehouse is already using anti-Jewish rhetoric.
    Last edited by kenny; August 8, 2015, 04:31 AM.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

.....and so much for civil discourse. Here's the mentally unhinged president taking the "low road" against his opposition.
    President Barack Obama is standing by his comparison between Iranian hardliners and Republicans who he says are dead set on derailing any nuclear deal.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Uh, there is an agreement that no one has reaqd (again) and for Obama The Liar to say that it's been read is again BS. Nothing but a liar is our POTUS.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

He is a joke in the international community. They laugh their *** off at what he does.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	goat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	562136
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

from what I understand he doesn't care about the Senate voting, he's gonna use another executive order to advance his agenda.
            Green grass and high tides forever
            Mike Mathena

Comment

Working...
            X