Doe or Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doe or Buck?

I'm looking forward to hunting season, but I do have an important question: If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?

I mean, maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own, he was born with the physical attributes of a male. Yet on the inside he'd always known he was truly female.

I'm just wondering if the game wardens will buy it. Lord only knows, the Supreme Court, all of the media, every democrat, and half of society does?

Looking forward to asking this to a GW next time I get stopped for a license check. Seems to me that this may be a helluva defense if ya shoot a buck sans a doe tag!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

If the G/W has a "I Support Hillary" bumper sticker, you can!!!

Beandaddy

Comment

Just shoot one like the cops and claim they drew first.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Just shoot one like the cops and claim they drew first.
        Naw, deer aint ghetto scum that don't listen to police commands and act like they're going for a gun. Plus after ya clean all the sheet out of one, aint much left but expensive tennies and a stolen SNAP card.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Seems like a reasonable argument to me. If you can bribe the GW like all the lobbyist do you will win the argument for sure.

All kidding aside I have personally witnessed an 8 point doe. That is why our hunting tags say Antler or Antlerless.

Comment

The only way you could take that "buck" would be and ONLY if it does not have any antlers per the regulation.

A "buck deer" is a deer with a hardened antler protruding through the skin. A "spike buck deer" is a buck with no antler having more than one point. All other deer are antlerless deer. A spike buck must be tagged with a buck deer tag from the hunter's hunting license or applicable permit.

Comment

Hey Robalo be sensitive to others feelings. I was once a man trapped in a females body........ but then my mom gave birth!

Comment

Working...
              X